SmartPi 3.0 / 3.1 Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are k and s or K and L at the current transformers
- What are the passwords and access data?
- Hw I use the RS485 interface e.g. for modbus
- Why are VDR R47-49 missing?
- What power can the relay switch?
- How can I switch the relay?
- What is the jumper on the RS485 connector for?
- How high is the power consumption of the SmartPi?
- What are the access data (user name / password) to the system?
- Can I only monitor the consumption of one phase?
- Which pins are needed at the Raspberry Pi?
- Can I connect other inductive current sensors?
- What happens if I only connect the terminals but not Voltage?
- Why do I need to connect the voltage measurement?
- How many current sensors are necessary for a normal three-phase current measurement?
- Which power frequencies are supported?
- Can the SmartPi also measure DC voltage and DC current?
The current SmartPi image for Raspberry Pi 3 B and 3 B+ can be found here:
Min. 16GB SD card required
To unpack the 7z file please use 7-Zip. (Windows: http://www.7-zip.org/)
Instructions for copying the image to the SD card can be found here:
Wenn Sie die Software selber installieren möchten, können Sie hier das aktuellen Debian-Paket herunterladen:
https://files.enerserve.eu/smartpi/smartpi_1.1.1-bullseye_arm64.deb (arm64 Raspbian-Bullseye)
Bitte beachten Sie die Anleitung zur Softwareinstallation.